- We have been delivering successful solutions for our blue-chip clients for over 15 years across both the media and IT sectors.
- With the major opportunities currently available in the digital marketplace, Missing Link Media offers business-focused analysis and advice.
- Our clients are able to maximise their revenue generating and competitive potential by concentrating on their core business expertise.
- Expensive administrative overheads such as duplication of effort and redundant long-standing processes are addressed and minimised.
Utilise digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and their websites to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Proven to be the most powerful form of Marketing
- Very cost effective when compared with ‘traditional methods’
- Results can be measured like never before.
- We will target only potential customers in a way that builds on your existing business strategy.
- Because our methods are very flexible we can very quickly adapt to changing markets and strategies.
- Your competitors are probably using digital marketing already – we can do it better.
We have worked on projects of all sizes for well-known media companies. We offer a full business analysis service (across the entire lifecycle for software design projects), and are happy to work Agile, waterfall or a combination of both.
- Digital & physical asset management
- Metadata collection, alignment and delivery
- Content identification
- End-to-end process review for On Demand content, and VOD scheduling software implementation
- Review and realignment of processes in Viewer Services
- Design of customer service processes for new OD service launch, incorporating agreement across multiple stakeholders
- Testing and implementation of processes for broadcast schedule software rollout
We can add clarity to business objectives and the best way of achieving them. We can also help with getting projects back on track.
Sometimes another perspective is all it takes to see the way forward, the next steps in setting goals and delivering against them.
Our approach is realistic and pragmatic, and we use straightforward language. We’re more than happy to review where you’ve got to in your process, and offer a second opinion. If you’d like some options to consider, we can do that too.
We have provided advice on projects covering:
- digital media rights
- on demand content processes
- VOD channel launches
- change management across broadcast and On Demand departments
- change management for major distributor including review of end-to-end processes
- broadcast scheduling
We are able to provide advice on corporate approaches based on:
- potential new business in the media sector for consultancy clients
- RFI & RFP deliverables, together with project roadmaps for software clients
With our strong background in the media industry, we are well-placed to review and advise on data quality held on internal systems. As reliability of data and associated reporting becomes ever more vital in providing insight and recommendations on business models, we are here to help.
Data cleansing and migration is also available. We have working on both large and small projects with excellent levels of accuracy.
Coaching & Mentoring
Our coaching and mentoring processes enable both individual and corporate clients to achieve their full potential
- Take a step back and evaluate your personal or business objectives.
- Build confidence, having our experience on your side will help build confidence when dealing with personal of business goals
- Change your perspective, with over 30 years of experience we have seen and can relate many different approaches to problem solving.
- From identifying new markets to turning your attention to your most profitable product or customer base, the objective view of a business mentor can be just what’s needed to get your company to the next level.
- Like Team GB’s world-beating track cycling team, success in business is often about making incremental improvements across the board. We believe our experience and expertise can give you and/or your business the edge
We can offer training in conjunction with our coaching and mentoring services
We can provide user documentation and quick reference training guides on all the software that we’ve helped to develop or enhance.
Software demonstrations to groups (presentation or classroom), as well as one-to-one and floor-walking training for software rollouts, are also available.
On the back of our business analysis services, we can also provide pass/fail test scenarios to be used on a manual or automated basis.